The Lodge Promise
For over 125 years, we’ve been your trusted partner in the kitchen. We promise to stay true to our roots and continue making high-quality cookware you can rely on for the next 125 years.
This starts with using natural ingredients so our cookware is safe for you and the planet. It continues with inspecting each piece of cookware we make because you deserve the best. We promise to pack your product with love and care and to be by your side after your purchase. As you mix up each new creation with Lodge, we will be there to give you tips and guidance, to share in your joy, and to listen when you need help.
And above all, we promise you’ll love your Lodge cookware so much you’ll pass it down to the next generation.
With these promises in mind, please let us know if we can improve your Lodge experience in any way.
Lodge Cast Iron’s 100%
If you experience any of the following issues with your cookware, Lodge will replace your product with the same—or like—product, free of charge: Manufacturing defects, shipping errors*, or chipped enamel.
Want to return your product for a refund? Please contact Customer Care for directions on how to proceed.**
If you are experiencing issues with use, our Customer Care team is standing by to help! Contact us for helpful tips and instruction on using and caring for your cookware. We have a wealth of information that comes from decades spent cooking with Lodge cast iron cookware.
*Please consider shipping lead time. Orders ship within three to six days from receipt of order. Any deviation from standard lead time must be handled through Customer Care.
If the product has been delivered damaged, short, or with an overage, please let us know so we can address the issue and make improvements. Report the shipping discrepancy, along with proper documentation to [email protected]. Here is the documentation to include in your message:
- Bill of Lading (BOL) noting the discrepancy
- Photo of the product showing any incurred damage
We ask you to please report:
- Damages, shortages, overages, or other mis-shipments on the BOL within 48 hours of receipt of product
- Concealed damages, shortages, overages, or other mis-shipments within 30 days of receipt of product
- If damaged or short product is shipped using Lodge’s carrier, so Lodge can file a claim with the carrier
- If damaged or short product is shipped using the customer’s preferred carrier, so the customer can file the claim
- Lodge reserves the right to request that damages, overages, and mis-shipments be returned to Lodge Manufacturing. If a return is required, the customer has 10 days to return the product to Lodge Manufacturing.
Returns require pre-approval from Lodge Customer Care and must be shipped to the address provided with the assigned Return Authorization Number (RA #) included in the shipment.
Returns must be requested in writing to [email protected] within 30 days of receipt of the order.
A shipping fee and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the customer’s return credit. Lodge Manufacturing will not accept full or partial delivery refusals.
Return Policy and Delivery Exceptions are subject to change.