Brown Sugar Soy Sauce Salmon
Grilling doesn't have to be all about red meat! A fresh cut of seafood is a healthy alternative to wow your family and friends.
Prep Time2.5 hours
Cook Time10 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 lemons
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the juice from one lemon, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and olive oil until well blended.
- Add the filets and marinade to a zipper storage bag and refrigerate for 1-2 hours (no longer).
- Gradually preheat cast iron on the grill to high.
- Gently place filets skin side up on the cast iron and close lid for 3-4 minutes, until browned.
- Carefully flip the filets skin side down and close the lid for another 3-4 minutes.
- Fish is ready when flesh flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer filets to a plate, and garnish with lemon slices.