Pumpkin Spice Cornbread Mini Cakes
Pumpkin spice doesn't have to be just for fall. These mini cornbread cakes are perfect for a quick and easy dessert all year round!
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups Martha White self-rising Cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 425°. While oven is preheating, spray Mini Cake Pan with vegetable oil and place in the oven to preheat.
2. Whisk together cornmeal, two teaspoons of pumpkin spice, and sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, pumpkin puree and honey.
4. Add the egg mixture to the cornmeal and combine.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and carefully fill each mold 3/4 of the way with batter.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and edges are crispy