Blackberry Orange Tart for Two
Make a decadent dessert for two with this sweet blackberry orange tart recipe. Ready in about 30 minutes, this fruit tart will quickly become a summertime favorite.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time25-30 minutes
Cook it With Our
- ½ cup unsalted pistachios
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- ½ pie crust recipe
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg for egg wash
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine sugar, salt, and one tablespoon orange juice. Mix in pistachios.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Roll the pie crust until it's ⅛-inch thick and 11 inches in diameter on a floured cutting board. Use a bowl or plate to cut the dough into a 9-inch diameter. Discard the extra.
- Place the dough in the 7 Inch Blacklock *63* Skillet (the edges should hang over the edge). Roll the edges over to form the crust. Crimp is you wish. Place blackberries in the center of the tart and spread evenly.
- Brush the crust with beaten egg. Bake until the crust is golden brown and the berries are bubbly, 25-30 minutes. Split with someone you love — or don't.