This classic recipe for pancakes is delicious when cooked on the stove top, or even on the grill. Whether you’re rising with the sun, or just wanting to enjoy a little breakfast for dinner, there
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time5 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Add the milk, egg, and butter and mix until just combined.
- Preheat a Carbon Steel Griddle on your grill or stovetop over medium heat.
- Add butter, oil, or nonstick spray to the griddle, then drop about ¼ cup of batter for each pancake.
- Add desired amounts of fruit and nuts (or whatever you like) at this point.
- Cook until bubbles begin to rise and pop in the batter (about 3-4 minutes), flip the pancake and cook until golden on the bottom.
Pro Tip: Recycle an old squeezable ketchup bottle for your pancake batter and draw fun shapes with your pancakes.
Kitchen Note: The Carbon Steel Griddle is not recommended for glass-top stoves.