Grilled Lamb Chops With Garlic & Rosemary
With only four ingredients in the spice mixture, these grilled lamb rib chops are easy to make and still have a great burst of flavor, proving that sometimes less is more. Garlic and rosemary add just enough, allowing the lamb to shine through.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time20-25 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 1/2 pounds lamb rib chops
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- Mince garlic and combine with salt, rosemary, and olive oil. Rub the chops with the herb and oil mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Season chops lightly with salt and pepper. Preheat grill pan over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes. Place chops on the hot grill and sear, 3 minutes. Rotate the chops 45 degrees and continue to cook for 2 minutes. Turn chops over and repeat until you reach desired temperature.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool, 5 minutes. Serve.