Creamed Corn and Smoked Gouda Cornsticks
These simple cornsticks are perfect for dipping into soups and stews - and they take less than 30 minutes to make!
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time12-15 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 1/4 cups Martha White Self-Rising Yellow Cornmeal
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups smoked Gouda, shredded
- 1/2 cup creamed corn
1. Preheat oven to 450. While oven is preheating, spray two cornstick pans with vegetable oil and place in oven to preheat.
2. Whisk cornmeal, egg, milk, sour cream, and salt together.
3. Fold in creamed corn and Gouda until combined.
4. Carefully fill each mold ¾ of the way batter.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and edges are crispy.