Chimichurri Steak and Eggs
This recipe takes traditional steak and eggs to the next level. Use the same griddle to sear your steak, cook your eggs, and serve to table for a great breakfast experience at home.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time15 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 new york strip steak, 12 ounces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse until well combined.
Steak and Eggs Directions
- Gradually heat Bacon & Egg Griddle over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Rub steak with 1 teaspoon olive oil and season all sides liberally with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Add one tablespoon olive oil to the larger divided section of the griddle. Sear the steak for 4 minutes per side or until it reaches desired doneness. Allow the steak to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. Add 1 teaspoon of butter to each of the smaller divided sections of the griddle. Add the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the egg whites set, about 3 minutes.
- Slice steak and divide between two warmed plates. Spoon chimichurri over the steak and serve eggs on the side.