Frittata Wedges With Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach, and Ricotta
Did you know the Lodge Cast Iron Wedge Pan is the perfect vessel for single-serve frittatas? And with this recipe, each bite finds a crunch of spinach, creamy ricotta, sweet and salty gruyere, and a hint of red pepper. Your breakfast game just got a boost.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time12-15 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¼ cup gruyere, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into 8 pieces
- Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach, and Ricotta cup baby spinach
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper strips
- ¼ cup ricotta
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Whisk in gruyere.
- Heat the wedge pan over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes. Spray wells with cooking spray and evenly distribute butter.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add spinach and continue to cook until wilted, stirring often.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into each well. Top with red pepper and dollops of ricotta. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.