Elevate your morning routine with a fun twist on a traditional lox bagel. These classic flavors combine in the form of a rich, creamy omelet layered with lox and topped with capers and red onion. Quick and delicious, the dish comes together before your coffee has a chance to finish brewing.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Spicewalla Everything Bagel Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 ounce lox
- 1 teaspoon capers
- sliced red onion
- Whisk eggs, cream cheese, heavy cream, Everything Bagel Seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Heat an 8 inch skillet over low heat for 5 minutes. Add butter, and swirl to coat.
- Add egg mixture, cover, and let set for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle lox over egg mixture and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes, or until mostly set.
- Fold omelet in thirds and slide onto a warmed plate.
- Top with capers and red onion.