Mountain Man Potato Bacon Hash
Outdoor activities call for a hearty breakfast. Pair with some steaks on the grill side of your Cook-It-All for a full meal!
Prep Time10-15 minutes
Cook Time25-30 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 pound bacon, diced
- 4-6 potatoes, half-inch cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Set the Cook-It-All’s skillet/wok in a bed of coals. Preheat to medium-high heat.
- Cook bacon ¾ of the way through (3-5 min).
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- Add cubed potatoes to bacon grease along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown (12-15 minutes).
- Add onion, peppers and garlic. Mix well, cook until softened (10 minutes).
- Sprinkle bacon into skillet and stir.
- Crack eggs evenly over the hash.
- Place the Cook-It-All griddle on top of skillet/wok and cook until yolks are at desired temperature.