Grilled Pork Chops With Bacon Mushroom Sauce
Turn up the heat on this recipe to get a great caramelization and crust on these grilled pork chops. Finish them off with bacon mushroom sauce for a hearty meal.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time25 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 3-4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fine sea salt
- 4 slices of bacon, dried
- 1.5 cups baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ cup shallots, chopped
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 ¼ cups spinach
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Create a medium size fire to fit the Cook-It-All. Separate into the wok and the skillet. When fire begins to start breaking down into coals, add Cook-It-All to preheat for 2-3 minutes.
- Lather pork chops with dijon mustard and season with black pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano and sea salt. Add chops to skillet and let cook for 8 minutes per side.
- While chops are cooking, add bacon to wok and cook for about 5 minutes per side.
- When chops are halfway done, add mushrooms and shallots to wok and cook for 2 minutes.
- Finally, add a white wine & spinach to wok and let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally and finish with lemon juice on top.
- Once chops are done, add mushroom sauce on top of meat and enjoy!