Marinated Grilled Veggies
Nothing says summertime like a giant pan of grilled vegetables. With a drizzle of olive oil, a bit of garlic and herb, and the tang of lemon, these marinated vegetables are the perfect grilled side to any meal.
Prep Time10 minutes
Cook Time20-25 minutes
Cook it With Our
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- garnish with sliced lemon
- Combine marinade ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Cut veggies into 1-inch pieces. Trim florets into similarly sized pieces.
- Add veggies to marinade and shake well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes with the lid closed. Add the grill basket to the grill and close to heat the basket for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, add the marinated veggies to the hot grill basket. Cook undisturbed for 5 minutes. Stir the veggies and continue to cook until they have charred evenly or have reached your desired level of doneness.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lemon over the veggies. Sprinkle with salt and serve.